Salford City Council - Premises licences

Premises licences issued by Salford City Council. These are licences issued to premises which sell alcohol, provide regulated entertainment or serve hot food after 11pm.

Dataset is formatted to comply with the Local Government Open Data Incentive Scheme Schema compliance - premises licences:

A full dataset version including the UPRN derived from Ordnance Survey data can only be released for “using the data to respond to, or interact with the Licensor to deliver or support the delivery of the Licensor’s Core Business” due to OS licensing restrictions under a PSMA end user licence:

If you wish to use this data for any other purpose other than supporting the delivery of the Licensor’s Core Business, then you should contact Ordnance Survey via or telephone 03456 05 05 05 to discuss how they can help you with your requirements.

Data and Resources

Additional Info

Field Value
Metadata Created March 18, 2015, 13:47
Metadata Updated September 2, 2021, 12:00
Information Class Services provided by the council
Local Authority Functions Alcohol and entertainment